OSPRI launches new NAIT guides and factsheets
OSPRI has launched a range of new guidance and advice to help farmers (PICAs). Since the NAIT review, we have been undertaking a refresh of all our information resources with primary focus on ensuring PICAs are fully aware of their NAIT obligations.
As well as these new publications, we are also renewing our website pages so the information that you need is more accessible and intuitive. Look out too for videos, animations and new NAIT user online tutorials which we will be releasing soon.
Key factsheets and guides are listed below:
- NAIT PICA Farmer Responsibilities
- NAIT user quick start guide
- NAIT Number Allocation
- Download a NAIT Summary Report
- NAIT Accredited Entities - Meat Processor Responsibilities
- NAIT Accredited - Information Provider Responsibilities
- NAIT Accredited Entities – Saleyard Responsibilities
- NAIT RFID Tags
- NAIT Animal Movements
If you are seeking information about the NAIT Review click here